Field Technician - Cranes - Alliance, OH - JOB 21-00575
Hourly Rate: $20.00 - $30.00/HR Permanent Positions with Benefits
A well established and growing original equipment manufacturer located in the Alliance, Ohio area is seeking a Field Technician. The Field Technician's key responsibilities are to assemble, install, wire, and commission industrial overhead cranes at customer sites across the U.S. Inspect, troubleshoot and perform preventative maintenance of mechanical and electrical systems on overhead cranes. (AC and DC electrical systems)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in a related industry (experience with overhead cranes highly desired)
- Must have experience with AC & DC electrical systems
- Ability to read blueprints and diagrams
- Experience with metrological instruments such as micrometers
- Must be able to work in extremely high places
- Must have good organization and problem-solving skills
- Must have good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must have skills in one or more of the following areas: Millwright, Iron work, pipefitting, electrical meters, and the basics in machining, welding and rigging.
- Must be able to travel 60% of the time. (On occasion 3-4 weeks out)
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.