Electrical Service Technician - Detroit, MI - JOB 22-00680
Salary Range: 40K - $60K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A growing original equipment manufacturer in the Detroit, MI Area is seeking a Electrical Service Technician. The Electrical Service Technician will perform maintenance and repairs on equipment at customer owned industrial facilities. Diagnose electrical and mechanical problems with equipment in heavy industrial manufacturing facilities. Must keep good documentation to include reporting of hours, services performed, writing service acknowledgements and working with computers. Perform safety inspections on equipment in line with OSHA guidelines.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3 years' minimum in an industrial maintenance environment or Military experience.
- Experience with motor control on systems with AC or DC power is required.
- Good electrical knowledge/experience to include strong mechanical aptitude.
- Travel required (up to 60% overnight travel)
- Must be able to work inside, outside in all weather conditions.
- Able to work from various heights. (catwalks, cranes)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) experience
- Must be able to work well with internal and external customers.
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Knowledge with NFPA 70E Arc Flash Protection requirements.
- Must have own reliable transportation.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.