Professional Surveyor - Cleveland (Southeastern Suburb), Ohio - JOB 22-00370
Salary Range: $80k - $120K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A civil and environmental engineering firm in Southeastern Cleveland suburb is seeking to hire an experienced Professional Surveyor to work in its office reviewing boundary surveys, easement documents and coordinate with the field survey crews and engineers scheduling tasks.
- BS Civil Engineering with Surveying and Mapping knowledge or BS Surveying Engineering Technology
- Ohio Professional Surveying License required
- AutoCAD Civil 3D required
- 7+ years' experience preparing and filing survey documents
- Exception verbal and written communication skills
- Review survey data, field measurements, and digital data files
- Perform calculations for boundary surveys, easements and rights-of-way.
- Research past survey maps of subdivision and dedication plats, deeds
- Prepare boundary surveying documents and present findings.
- Prepare and review survey plats, easements and legal descriptions.
- Establish legal property boundaries (property lines, roadway centerlines and Right of Way lines).
- Prepare and complete Right of Way plans in accordance with Ohio Department of Transportation standards from roadway construction plans.
- Work with co-workers to develop technical capabilities of less experienced surveyors and technicians.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.