Plumbing Engineer - Cleveland, Ohio - JOB 21-00493
Salary Range: $50k - $75K Permanent Position with Benefits.
Cleveland, Ohio firm is seeking to hire an experienced Plumbing Engineer with a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, minimum 5 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or architectural engineering.
- minimum 5 years' of experience to oversee the design and implementation of plumbing engineering systems
- CAD proficient (AutoCad and Revit highly preferred)
- Certified in Plumbing Design program offered by the American Society of Plumbing Engineers is a plus
- managing project's budget
- handle all aspects of the design process, which can include analyzing the building, performing design calculations, and choosing the appropriate plumbing system and equipment for installation.
- prepare all associated marketing materials and schematics to present proposal to clients.
- drafting technical documentation like project drawings and design amendments, overseeing personnel assigned to the project, and providing training and mentoring to junior engineering staff.
- performing quality assurance reviews on projects, evaluating all technician drawings, and providing assistance on client requests for information
- map out the logistics for plumbing systems.
- Advanced knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software programs is also important.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website:www.integrityjobs.com(To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.