OverviewRespond to this Ad
CNC Machinist / Mazak Programmer - Akron, Ohio - JOB 23-00139
Salary Range: $27.00 - $33.00/HR + Permanent Position with Benefits.
Akron, Ohio manufacturer is seeking a Machinist to program and operate Mazak controlled mills and lathes. Ability to set-up and operate mills, lathes, and grinders. Manufacturing experience along with knowledge of feeds and speeds is required.
- High School graduate with trade school education
- Must have skills with Mazak programming, and use of micrometers, height gauge, calipers, and inspection tools
- De-burring parts & inspecting parts
- Experience reading blueprint specifications then machine parts within proper tolerances
- Must have own tools
- Past experience with CNC programming & editing is a plus
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.