High Tech Genesis is looking for a Software Architect to design a new cloud services product.
- Are you a Software Architect?
- Have you developed so many applications that you really understand what the best approach is to creating one?
- Have you worked extensively with Azure or other public cloud technologies like Elastic Search?
- We want someone who sees the big picture of cloud technologies. Someone who follows the latest trends.
- Someone that understands what "best practices" for software development really means.
- Someone who can define those best practices for others to follow.
- Someone who can train and mentor even senior software developers.
Is that you!?!! Well, then we would like to speak with you please.
- 8+ years experience working on Azure, or other public cloud, projects where you helped with designing and implementing distributed applications;
- hands-on experience working on Elasticsearch applications;
- skilled working with Azure technologies;
- experience with our Tech Stack:
- Languages: C#.net (Famework, Core and MVC), PowerShell
- Database: SQL
- ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash)
- OS: Windows, Microservices, Azure
- proficient in working in an Agile environment;
- team player with experience working in a diverse/international team; and
- someone with a personality that gets along with the people they work with.
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org