Transportation Engineer - Layout, Profiles, Cross Sections, Drainage, Grading - Youngstown, OH - JOB 22-00517
~ WORK FROM HOME OPTION ~
Salary Range: $65K - $120K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A long-standing Civil Engineering consulting firm is seeking a Transportation Engineer (1 Jr. & 1 Sr.) to add to their long-term stable team. This person will have a strong background in transportation engineering & design, thorough knowledge of ODOT procedures & contracts to lead and administer highway & roadway projects.
- Bachelors or Masters of Science in Civil or Transportation Engineering
- Professional Engineering License in the State of Ohio is required for Sr. Transportation Engineers.
- Prefer Jr. Transportation Engineers to be EI or EIT.
- Seeking candidates that have 4 to 15 years' experience in transportation engineering & design in a consulting firm environment.
- Produce accurate construction documents and related specifications.
- Lead support staff and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop production work plans, schedules and budgets and lead and conduct transportation engineering projects and guide junior engineers and designers.
- Be responsible for the delivery of contract plans, specifications and bid estimates.
- Ensure proper codes and standards are being used on projects.
- Demonstrate skills in preparation of highway project design including layout, profiles, cross sections, drainage, grading, utilities, quantities, and cost estimates in compliance with ODOT standards and specifications.
- Other duties will be technical report writing, client meetings and presentations.
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D and MicroStation & GeoPak
- Other specific software experience such as InRoads, Highway Capacity Software (HCS), OTISS, and Synchro is preferred.
- MS Office; Word, Excel & Outlook experienced.
~ WORK FROM HOME OPTION ~
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.