High Tech Genesis is looking for an ideal candidate who has exceptional customer service skills. You will be working with product owners and stakeholders to ensure that that customer’s needs are met.
The ability to speak German is a significant asset. This position may be located in Germany or Canada.
- German language skills and German cultural awareness;
- You don’t need a security clearance, but you do need to qualify for Top Secret level clearance.
- You must have strong technical skills in the areas of:
- Networking protocols
- Windows and Linux
- Software support
- solid communication skills (both written and verbal);
- experience interfacing with program/project offices;
- experience working with customers;
- excellent organizational skills; and
- practiced in presenting to groups.
Nice to have: Personal Attributes
- flexible enough to adjust workday to coincide between time zones in North America (Eastern), Australia, and Europe as needed.
- self-motivated, resilient and capable of managing multiple priorities and tasks
- creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com