Sr. Mgr R &D Training Development needs B.A/B.S. with 6 years of experience in research and development, MS/MA in related field may substitute for 1 year of experience.
Sr. Mgr R &D Training Development requires:
- Prefer 2 years at advanced management and operations levels.
- Prefer 3 years in a learning and development environment in support of a research and development area.
- understand technical, scientific and medical information
- Demonstrated strengths in customer service orientation, oral and written communication, time management, negotiation, attention to detail, interpersonal and networking skills, relationship building, cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, instructional design methodologies (ADDIE/SAM), needs analysis, program facilitation and evaluation
- Understanding of GxP, ICH guidelines, PhRMA code, FDA CFR, ISO clinical research ethics, HIPAA and patient privacy laws, EU Directive and other applicable local regulations/training requirements
- Knowledge of operational excellence theories and tools
- Proficient with electronic learning tools (e.g. Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia).
- Developing training/training programs, preferable in a drug development environmen
Sr. Mgr R &D Training Development duties:
• Process Manager
• CAPA Lead
Collaborate with Training Team and stakeholders to identify training needs
• Design, lead and manage training initiatives.
• Collaborate on the development and implementation of high quality, comprehensive, and effective competency-based training programs.
• Collaborate with functional partners to develop and maintain eLearning and instructor led training plans and materials.
• Collaborate and coordinate with Process Managers and LMS Administrators for the roll-out and training of procedural documents.
• Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of training content and delivery
• Manage assigned tasks according to agreed-upon timelines.
• Engage Quality Assurance, Process and IT support as needed.