OverviewRespond to this Ad
Contact:Management Business Solutions
Posted in: United States Science & Engineering Jobs
SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking an Electrical Engineer for its cement manufacturing client in Chanute, KS. The successful candidate will be responsible for engineering activities related to start-up and utilization of new manufacturing processes, and updating / refinement of current processes. This position will manage external contractors, and provide engineering support to internal manufacturing, engineering and electrical operations. On-site position; relocation available.
- Maintain and support all computer automation hardware and software used in plant operation – including programming, troubleshooting, and problem-solving solutions for process, PLC and environmental controls.
- Provide electrical engineering support for plant construction and operations projects, and general engineering support for non-manufacturing operations.
- Plans, designs and creates technical specifications for electrical projects, and manages / signs off on electrical contractor performance for new and existing projects.
- Serves as plant’s electrical systems specialist, providing support and reports with respect to regulatory compliance, training, safety, environmental issues and practices, construction and special projects.
- Maintains plant site and equipment documentation for all above-ground and below-ground assets and external connections,
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, or a related field with knowledge of electrical engineering theories and techniques, required.
- 2+ years of experience in a professional engineering environment.
- Professional office- and field-site experience in engineering and manufacturing design (including PLC equipment) for heavy industry (manufacturing and/or processing) required.
- Knowledge of cement manufacturing processes and contract management practices required.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Respond to this Ad