Civil Project Engineer lV (Transportation) - Cincinnati, OH - Job 23-00980
Salary: Commensurate - Permanent Position with Benefits
We are seeking a Project Manager with experience in transportation design to provide excellent client care, innovative and cost effective design solutions as part of a collaborative and dynamic team. This position will play a role in supporting our strategy in marketing, proposals and business development and managing projects in the area. The successful candidate will be an effective "seller/doer that balances business development, operational management and project management responsibilities.
The Transportation Project Manager will manage the engineering design and construction plans for transportation-related infrastructure projects. Project tasks will include roadway design, bridge design, maintenance of traffic and construction phasing, signing, pavement markings, ITS and traffic signal design, utility design and coordination, drainage and erosion control among the many disciplines.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of related work experience expected.
- Project and staff management experience on highway projects
- Roadway, bridge, or traffic engineering background is required.
- BS in Civil Engineering, required.
- Ohio Licensed Professional Engineer, required.
- Good relationships with the Ohio Department of Transportation and other clients in the region
- Knowledge and working relationships with local/regional contractors.
- Extensive knowledge and prior experience with MicroStation and OpenRoads and AutoCAD Civil 3D for design and drafting to produce plans and deliver 3D models.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills a must to articulate technical concepts at all levels.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter that thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement through innovation, creative thinking and improved results
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Primary focus is project management for roadway, bridge and traffic engineering projects.
- This role is the primary interface between the Client's team and CT's project team.
- The project manager has a heavy focus on scope, schedule, budget, and quality.
- Provides technical input and assistance in the coordination of information between departments.
- The project manager coordinates with engineering and technical support staff including sub consultants.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer