Applications Engineer - Sign on Bonus! - Cleveland, Ohio - JOB 21-00620
Salary Range: $60K - $80K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A Cleveland Manufacturing Company is seeking an Application Engineer. The Applications Engineer will be responsible for developing preliminary designs for custom engineered products to support the quotation process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or B.S.M.E.T.
- Must have 10 years' experience in machine design
- Must have knowledge/experience with metal machining and manufacturing processes
- Experience designing with SolidWorks a plus
- Experience in the mechanical drive/power transmission industry a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) experienced.
- Must have good multi-tasking skill and time management.
- Must have good problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be willing to travel to customer/user sites
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.