Sales Engineer - Salem, Ohio - JOB 23-00715
Salary Range: $60k - $85k Permanent Position with Benefits.
Hybrid work from home and in office. Every other Friday is a day off work. Great benefits!
Salem, Ohio area manufacturer is seeking to hire an experienced Sales & Proposal Engineer for large scale industrial machinery
- BSME, BSMET, BSEE or BSEET strongly preferred!!!
- Assist the Sales Managers with the preparation of presentations, qualification documents and sales materials for potential customers
- 10% international and domestic travel may be required
- Work with the Sales Manager to identify customer requirements and prepare proposals based on the requirements specified in the request for quotation (RFQ)
- Assists management in the coordination of resources such as engineering, sales, drafting/design and estimating in order to develop a technical and commercial proposal that complies with Company standards and meets the needs of the customer
- Support the Sales Manager in meeting proposal schedules and workflows in a cost efficient and effective manner, and maintain a good working relationship between departments
- AutoCAD proficient, Inventor CAD and other CAD systems such as AutoCad Electrical are a strong plus
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.