The Centurion Group is looking for vehicle security patrol officers with field inspector and patrol experience.
The Centurion Group specializes in Access Control and Gated Community and Vehicle Patrol Security and our team is growing!
Vehicle Patrol, Access Control / Gated Community Officers Requirements.
- MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
- CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
- VALID BSIS GUARD CARD
- SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, WORK VISA OR PASSPORT
- STATE ID OR DRIVER’S LICENSE
Patrol Security Officer Responsibilities:
- PRIOR VEHICLE PATROL SECURITY EXPERIENCE
- PRIOR FIELD INSPECTOR DUTIES
- SECURITY INCIDENT INVESTIGATIONS AND REPORTING
- RELIEVING GUARDS FOR THEIR LUNCH BREAKS
- ACCESS CONTROL/GATED COMMUNITY GUARD BOOTH
- BASIC COMPUTER/PHONE SKILLS
- GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
Vehicle Patrol Security Officer Benefits:
- Full Time
- Competitive Pay
- Full health and dental benefits package
- Room for advancement
We have multiple positions available. Please submit an application and we will review resumes and schedule qualified candidates for interviews.