Ahern Security Department is searching for bright and talented professionals who wish to share in the unique culture of our family business – one where people feel inspired, encouraged, and rewarded.
While our mission is to ensure the safety and security of the assets of Ahern Rentals, our goal is to enhance the success of the company by providing demonstrably superior security with the highest degree of integrity and responsiveness. We enhance the success of all of our fellow employees by creating a safe and secure environment for the personnel, programs, resources, and facilities of our company. We endeavor to foster a culture of trust, teamwork, responsibility, high expectations, and open communication.
Incentive Package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Benefits after the first of the month following 60 days will include: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Supplemental Insurance Options Available
- Employee and Customer Incentive Bonus Programs
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform central station alarm and CCTV monitoring functions
- Uniformed patrol of properties by foot and by vehicle
- Respond quickly and accurately to potential problems as they occur
- Provide superior customer service, in person and over the telephone
- Provide transportation for a variety of Ahern personnel, clients, etc.
- Gather and report pertinent information
- Other duties, as assigned by Management
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience in security or a related field
- High school diploma
- At least 21 years of age
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in various environments including rain, snow, as well as intense heat and cold
- Intermediate level computer skills
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to pass drug test and background check
- Must be able to provide Motor Vehicle Record at time of job offer (current within 15 days)