STAFF PRO NOW HIRING YEEAR ROUND P/T EVENT STAFF IN SEATTLE, TACOMA, EVERETT, KENT, AND MORE.
SECURITY, GUEST SERVICES, USHERS, TICKET TAKERS, BARRICADE STAFF AND MANY MORE OPEN POSITIONS.
WORK EXCITING EVENTS LIKE CONCERTS, COLLEGE AND PROFFESSIONAL FOOTBALL GAMES, TRADE SHOW EXPO'S AND MUCH MUCH MORE.
CITIES OUTSIDE OF DENVER INQUIRE ABOUT PHONE INTRVIEWS, MILITARY AND MILITARY SPOUCES AS WELL.
The hiring process takes 2-10 business days, once hired take advantage of our UNLIMITED $20 REFERAL BONUS PROGRAM applicants must name you as a referral on their application to qualify. Are you available to work evenings, overnight shifts, maybe only weekends? Create your own schedule with Staff Pro, work when you are available, this is the perfect P/T job for many.
Create your own schedule, we post a calendar of events online and you submit your availability for what you are avilable to work. Every event will state what the event is, where and when the call time is.
We only require you work once every 60 dayss to stay employed but you can work as many shifts available.
No experience needed, Must be 18+ to apply, Must pass a mandatory background check and a pre screening drug test, (mouth swab).
Give us a call for more info (253) 274-8320 ext #2 for Recruiting Staff Pro Inc., a leading event staffing /crowd management/guest services/security Company headquartered in Huntington Beach, CA. is seeking qualified part-time staff for its Seattle /Tacoma Branches. Operating from multiple branch locations in multiple states, Staff Pro Inc. provides the resources necessary to effectively and efficiently manage attendees at conventions, trade shows, sporting and entertainment events at a wide variety of venues.
Must be able to provide world class guest service for all our guest and clients. Applicants must possess strong customer service skills and be able to work in a team atmosphere.
***Security positions must have or be willing to obtain a current Guard Card
- Key responsibilities :
- Greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Knowledge of all facility locations and services offered.
- Effectively screen guests for unauthorized items as well as their belongings as they enter venue.
- Operate a hand-held, walk through metal detector and two way radio.
- Operate hand held ticket scanning machines.
- Make quick decisions, and take actions consistent with Staff Pro's policies and procedures.
- Successfully present issues and information, orally and in writing, in a clear and credible manner.
- Identify and quickly respond to emergencies, including assisting with evacuations, according to emergency protocol.
- Follow instructions as assigned by client and Staff Pro Management.
- Clearly write and describe issues by completing an incident report when requested