This is a an overnight concierge type position at a resort. The successful applicant must be detail oriented, present a sharp appearance, and have a strong customer service focus.
Payrate $10.00 to $11.00 DOQ
As a Community Based Security Professional, responsibilities will include;
• Reporting to all shifts on time, in the appropriate field uniform as outlined in the S88 Standard Operating Procedures.
• Understanding and meeting the needs of each unique site and updating other Security Professionals at the time of each shift change.
• Protecting a site (apartment complex, business mall, construction site, special events) in a fixed location by following the Signal 88 protocol as outlined in the S88 Standard Operating Procedures
• Security Professional duties will include: making presence known; providing escort for residents or customers to designated locations as requested; preventing trespassing or loitering on site; routinely checking doors; lighting, trash and security assessments; detailed activity reports of each shift. Security Professionals will not be using force of any kind, only a visual deterrence.
• Special event security duties may include: providing a safe and orderly environment for attendees; help control traffic and assist with parking; bag, ID and ticket checks; detailed activity reports.
• Controlled access duties may include: badge printing and checking; camera monitoring; phone duty; area checks by foot patrol; weekly report summaries for client review.
• Concierge service duties may include: badge printing and checking; customer service for guests or tenants; area checks by foot patrol; phone duty.
• Additional duties as required by the site Post Orders
• Completing all appropriate on-line and physical training modules.
• Successfully passing a drug test and background check.
• No criminal convictions as specified under Signal 88 Policies and Procedures.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
• Good typing skills, as all reporting is done online.
• Ability to learn new software's in an efficient and effective timeframe (Patrolguide, Inteliguide, etc).
• Able to provide proof of ability to work in the United States.
• Ability to interact with all levels of Signal 88 and client employees and the public in a direct, timely and professional manner.
• Ability to get along with other employees, follow directions, work under stress, add value and continuously improve.
• Ability to conform to established procedures and to help identify and solve problems.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Fax resume to 570-895-1019 C/0 security or drop off at The Carriage House 390 manor drive, Pocono manor,PA 18349