SOS Security has immediate job opening for Advanced-Armed Security Officers in Williamsburg, VA.
$250.000 sign on bonus for employee after 90 days in good standing. Coupon code: Job2019
Please note, SOS Security employees use their own firearms for armed positions. If needed, VA residents may take advantage of our weapon purchase program.
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Should be at least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law
- Must have TWIC card or be able to obtain one
- Required to be authorized to work in the United States
- Computer work/Camera Monitoring
- A valid driver’s license with clean driving history required, (only for jobs with car)
- Must successfully pass both a criminal background screening as well as a drug test/physical fitness assessment
- Armed VA DCJS card or Temp Letter, have reliable transportation, flexible schedule
- Computer savvy. Provide great customer service skills.
With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
We offer Benefits for Full Time permanent employees!!
- Paid holidays, Vacation/Paid Time Off, 401K, Medical, Dental, Life, Vision
*SOS Security will supply Uniforms*
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group.
SOS Security is Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with regional and branch offices throughout the United States; SOS Security has become the benchmark for quality and professionalism in the field of security since our founding in 1969. We offer a broad range of services, including: Armed and Unarmed Security; Management & Consulting; Investigations; and Executive Protection.
Secure your future today by joining the SOS Security team Experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment truly find a home at SOS. You will become an integral part of the relationship between our firm and our clients.