Security Service Manager
Cypress Security has been serving the Lower Mainland for over a decade with professional property protection. Cypress Security prides itself on providing bonded and insured security guards for Vancouver-area facilities. When you require uniformed security personnel for your business, event, or building, we will offer your site a professional presence. We give our guards industry-leading training and utilize GPS guard tracking technology to ensure your site is free of theft, vandalism, break-ins, or any other criminal activity. We are located at 205 7028 120th Street, Surrey BC V3W 3M8 and provide services across the lower mainland and the Fraser Valley.
We are looking for Security Service Manager. This is a full-time position with a compensation of $ 34.00 per hour for 35 hrs/week.
The job duties for the position include, but are not limited to:
• Requisition of material, equipment, and supplies
• Ensure that personnel is trained in all aspects of the business including electronic as well as mobile patrol and static patrol.
• Develop action plans for clients looking for advice in security of business, events and private residences.
• Plan and administer budget, contracts, equipment, scheduling and coordination engagements, in order to deliver highly professional service and ensuring clients’ satisfaction
• Maintain quality control by introducing staff reviews and client’s feedbacks
• Provide industry and technical expertise to clients through personal interactions, presentations, and engagements with clients.
• Develop coaching programs to train team members.
The right candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Completion of High School, and
• Completion of a two- to three-year college program in Business Administration or a related field
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the industry
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest in this position, however only selected candidates will be contacted