Tri City Patrol, Inc. is hiring full time and part time Security PATROL Officers to work in the North San Diego Counrty Area.
Jobs are located in Carlsbad, Encinitas, Escondido, Oceanside, San Marcos & Vista.
* Ensure the facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property.
* Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing.
Physical and Mental Functions:
* Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces.
* Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
* Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other tasks
* Constant use of eyes to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, includes hand/eye coordination
* Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
* Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
Qualified applicants for the position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* At least 18 years of age
* Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
* Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting.
* Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
* Must posssess a valid California Guard Card.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test
* As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty
* Must display customer service and communication skills
* Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations
* Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard;
* Neat and professional appearance
* Ability to provide quality service
* Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
* Read, understand and clearly speak English. in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
* Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)