Security Guard Supervisor
Intercon Security Ltd, located at 2491 McCallum Road suite 102, Abbotsford, BC, V2S 3P8 is looking for a Security Guard Supervisor. We provide uniformed security guards and security services across the lower mainland and the Fraser Valley.
The job duties for the position include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate, schedule and supervise the work of Security Guards assigned to your team.
• Provide guidelines and training to new hires.
• Identify the need for additional staff and participate in the hiring process
• Ensure that the staff is trained in all aspects of the business including electronic as well as mobile patrol and static patrol.
• Interact with clients and provide customer service, answer questions, and ensure clients’ satisfaction.
• Resolve and answer any complaints from employees and clients
• Ensure that Security Guards have all the necessary gear and equipment and that it is in good repair.
• Maintain quality control by introducing staff reviews and client’s feedbacks
• Ability to analyze a situation and provide support and advice to security guards.
• Ensure that security guards attend coaching programs to train team members.
The right candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Completion of High School, and
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a supervisory position within the industry is required.
• Completion of college courses related to security services would be considered an asset.
• Good command of the English language.
How to apply: by email at email@example.com
This position is a full-time position with a compensation of $ 25.00 per hour for 40 hrs/week.
We appreciate your interest in this position, however only selected candidates will be contacted.