SOS Security has immediate job opening for Operations Manager Northern, VA.
The Operations Manager manages the day to day activity of the assigned territory while providing excellent management of staff and customer service to clients.
This position requires a clean driving record, great flexibility in schedule with availability including nights and weekends and will have responsibility for accounts in the Northern, Virginia area.
- Must be able to take a proactive role with clients
- Develop and lead the staff of security officers
- Understand and be able to apply orders for sites assigned
- Familiarity with all variations of security officer positions
- Completion of tasks as needed such as compliance, overtime control
- Ability to work both independently and in a group setting
Requirements include the following:
- Must have previous management experience in the service or security industry
- Previous experience with writing and managing schedules
- Previous experience MUST include management of multiple client accounts
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications
- Be available on a 24/7 basis based on the needs of the company
- High School Diploma or GED required, college degree strongly preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
We offer Benefits for Full-Time permanent employees!!
Paid holidays, Vacation/Paid Time Off, 401K Medical, Dental, Life, Vision
*SOS Security will supply Uniforms*
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group.
SOS Security is Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with regional and branch offices throughout the United States; SOS Security has become the benchmark for quality and professionalism in the field of security since our founding in 1969. We offer a broad range of services, including Armed and Unarmed Security; Management & Consulting; Investigations; and Executive Protection.
Secure your future today by joining the SOS Security team Experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment truly find a home at SOS. You will become an integral part of the relationship between our firm and our clients.