If you are looking to employ a hardworking dedicated person, I may have the skills you are looking for. Please see my list of skills/work experience below. I have worked in multiple industries over the years, and can adjust quickly, as long as the work is legal.
I am looking for late evening work after 8pm (weekdays/weekends) at your location, or remote work from my home. I am not available during daytime hours due to family caregiving responsibilities.
It may be temporary work (as short as 1 shift) or longer-term employment.
I can be paid cash or put on the payroll.
I am a very loyal employee to a trustworthy employer (i.e., I will be paid as per agreement).
*Please do not contact me except for legal paid employment opportunities.
These are my skills/work experience:
- 20+ years conducting medical testing (technologist)
- Data entry 65 wpm: in medical, financial, and transportation industries
- General Administrative skills: customer service, record/data keeping, correspondence via phone/fax/email/social media/mail, supplies and equipment maintenance, client service, mail service
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Administering cognitive tests to undergraduate students
- Transcription: Research participant interviews, psychological therapy sessions
- Data analysis software: NVivo, R, SPSS
- Literature reviews
- Creating SOPs for medical tests
- Honours Bachelor’s degree & College Diploma
- Volunteer work: 8 years volunteer experience in distress/crisis environment
- Customer Service: excellent client and patient customer service
- Interpersonal communication skills: prompt, courteous, compassionate, non-judgemental, good listener
- Independent worker
- Extremely reliable and very loyal to trustworthy employer
- Bondable; will handle data with the strictest confidence, according to your guidelines/policies
- Very organized
- No illegal work please.