Contact:Global Channel Management, Inc.
City:Rocky Hill, CT
Posted in: Connecticut People Seeking Jobs
Risk Management Analyst needs previous experience entering data into a relational database and web based applications is preferred but not required.
Risk Management Analyst requires:
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good telephone skills and the ability to contact individuals in a business-like manner.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- ability to manage multiple priorities.
Risk Management Analyst duties:
- Mail processing - Review incoming mail and direct to the proper party and/or process as appropriate.
- Administer insurance certificates process for customers, vendors and suppliers –
- Receive requests from business partners for a certificate of insurance, understand what we can and cannot provide and requesting the certificate from our broker.
- File inbound certificates for permanent reference.
- Invoice Processing –
- Receive, review and process invoices as they are received.
- This includes entering the information on Excel spreadsheets, submitting the invoice via email to our bill pay unit, apply the proper coding when the bill moves through the system and following up on any invoices that are not paid on a timely basis.
- Claim Noticing –
- Submit claims
- Data Entry