Contact:Global Channel Management, Inc.
Posted in: Austin People Seeking Jobs
Temp Collector needs 2-5 years minimal experience working in Accounts Receivable, Customer Service, Accounts Payable, or Cash Applications.
Temp Collector requires;
- SAP experience preferred.
- Experience dealing with industry account base
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting Field OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
Temp Collector duties:
- Responsible for analyzing and collecting on past due accounts and determining which collection tool are to be used depending on the collection strategy assigned for the period.
- Ascertains the degree of delinquency and collection procedure to follow for all assigned accounts.
- Negotiate with customers without jeopardizing their relationship with client to collect all past due money or resolve payment problems for client.
- performed within significant time constraints in order to increase cash flow for the corporation, stay with predetermined standards established by management, and to ensure incoming orders are not delayed due to delinquencies.
- Actively participates in resolving major account issues to maintain strong customer relationships and arrive at a mutually beneficial solution for the customer, sales team and the company.
- Accurately prepares adjustments and or journal entries.