PLEASE CLICK LINK TO APPLY!!
Pay Rate: Between $17-$19/hr (Depending on experience)
Goodyear owns and operates more than 580 tire and auto service centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
As a Mid-Level Automotive Technician, you will gain hands-on experience in one of Goodyear's Auto Service centers by utilizing a mechanical aptitude to diagnose technical issues while delivering outstanding service.
We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
What's in it for you:
- You will become familiar with brakes, alignments, and continually learn in the rapidly changing automotive industry.
- We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay.
- Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations.
- At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results.
Shift Information: This stores hours are Monday-Saturday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. This could require some holidays
What do we consider?
- Minimum 1 year of automotive experience including brake repairs, fluid flushes, and preventative maintenance
- Must have a valid driver's license and be at least 18 years of age
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
What else do we consider?
- Display a commitment to learning new technologies within the rapidly changing automotive industry
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify problems, and make decisions
- Commitment to following established safety policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- ASE Certification
- Previous experience diagnosing vehicles and performing road tests
- Previous electrical, air conditioning, and primary and advanced fuel ignition experience
About the Role: What skills will you learn?
- How to perform line technician services, routine inspections/maintenance, system diagnostics, and problem-solving, brake repairs, fluid exchanges/flushes, preventative maintenance, wheel alignments, and tire installation
- Demonstrate excellent guest service, which includes providing clear communication and feedback about guest vehicles Provide guidance and mentoring to junior automotive technicians
- Document all work performed on the repair order
- Report any safety issues immediately to management
- Promote teamwork to deliver times and accurate guest care during all operating hours
- Maintain strict adherence to Company policy on vehicle care and operation
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.