At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our people. People like you.
We develop, operate, and manage more than 650 properties and 325 million square feet of real estate across the globe. It's a feat that wouldn't be possible without our team, a diverse group of creative visionaries and innovative experts who are relentless in pursuit of one goal: to ensure our buildings don't simply meet the needs of our tenants, residents, and communities — but exceed them, every day.
We know that a “one-size-fits-all” approach doesn't work when it comes to residential living. That's why, at Brookfield Properties, our portfolio features a wide range of options for any stage of life. And though our properties may be diverse, one thing is universal: all offer the unparalleled quality, service, and support our residents deserve.
- 1 year of required experience in sourcing candidates using a wide variety of sources beyond job boards.
- 1-2 years of required experience in sourcing, recruitment, or HR.
- 1-2 years of preferred experience in sales or third party recruiter experience.
- Required skills for the position include: using applicant tracking systems (ATS), phone screening and interviewing, internet navigation and data mining for sourcing purposes, general knowledge of employment law and hiring practices, and marketing and communication.
- This position may requires up to 10% travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information