Sr. Talent Management /HR needs 3+ years of experience in human resources or related functions, e.g., employee relations, compensation, staffing, talent management, generalist responsibilities, benefit administration, information systems, training and development..
Sr. Talent Management /HR requires:
- Experience executing a core human resources process (e.g., performance management, compensation, talent reviews).
- master's degree in organizational development, human resources, or a related field.
- Strong technical expertise in Microsoft Excel and relevant Talent Management systems (e.g., Cornerstone).
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in performance management processes and practices, including goal setting and feedback.
- Proven project and change management experience.
Sr. Talent Management /HR duties:
- Manage the execution and delivery of the annual performance management process, including goal-setting, quarterly check-ins, calibrations, and year-end reviews.
- Manage the execution and delivery of the annual intern performance management process.
- Maintain and evolve the enterprise development planning process and tools.
- Partner with HRIS and Business Readiness and Learning to manage the Talent Center Mailbox and respond to performance management related