Dedicated, reliable professional with legal, computer and office skills looking to gain hands-on paralegal experience with a firm, individual or organization. Paralegal/Legal Assistant training, with several years of experience in researching federal, state, constitutional and statutory laws, developing documents (motions, petitions, memorandums, court orders, etc.), investigation into the specific facts of individual cases (mostly criminal), and office filing and maintenance skills working in a Law Library. I am currently working on improving my typing skills.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Business Communications.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs.
- Able to Computer Troubleshoot.
- Legal Research, Investigation and Writing.
- Learn Quickly and Efficiently.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Ball State University, Major: General Studies Minors: Criminology and Information Systems Operation Management (I. S. O. M.) [MS Office]. Graduated Deans List.
- Associate of Arts (General Studies) Degree, Indiana State University.
- Paralegal Certificate Course, Professional Career Development Institute, Norcross, Georgia.
- Paralegal Certificate Course, /Blackstone Career Institute, Emmaus, PA.