All Care Providers LLC is a virtual customer service call center company, partnered with Arise Virtual Solutions. We provide exceptional customer service for our multiple Fortune 500 clients. This opportunity is great for the stay at home mom, pre-retiree or retiree, college students or someone looking for a second job.
It takes a dedicated and organized person to deliver the customer service that All Care Providers offer our clients. We are looking for the right candidate who shares the entrepreneurial spirit and is self-motivated. You will receive top of the line training and the ability to choose a schedule that fits your needs and lifestyle.
- Reside in Virginia
- Due to the remote nature of this opportunity it is necessary to have a reliable virtual home office consisting of internet connection (hard wired), headsets, computer that meets client expectations (Windows or Mac), hardwired phone line (Plain Old Telephone, POTS), and any other requirements put forth by client.
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Able to provide a quite workspace/home office that is ergonomically sound, conducive to taking customer calls, free from distraction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to take on new opportunities
- Working knowledge Windows or Mac
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated and adaptable
- Ability to work independently and take ownership
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Able to successfully pass a background, security check, drug screening (some clients)
- Able to supply computer, headset, internet (that meets the minimum requirements) and hard phone line (POTS)
If you feel this is the opportunity that you have been looking for please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your First and Last name along with “RESUME” in the subject line. Be sure to include a good email address along with a contact phone number.