A DevOps Engineer, you will design and develop automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes, analyze client workflow, and determine the best solutions for a successful project.
Share knowledge of IaaS, Automation and Big data. As a part of our vision and innovation the Cloud Services team will help our organization adopt Cloud native solutions. This key role will work with business stakeholders and senior leaders to deliver on complex, enterprise-level initiatives that are a part of the company's overall strategic direction. To be successful in this role the candidate must have deep knowledge cloud technologies and align technology solutions to specific business objectives.
- Stay current on technology trends by researching, analyzing, and making recommendations Activities to ensure the quality, reliability and stability of production systems and services.
- Leads engagement with software developers and infrastructure engineers to integrate software development and delivery from inception to full operation, ensuring robust released software and systems, typically for key infrastructure as Code.
- Leads in the analysis of technical requirements of applications to ensure systems provide required availability, latency, scalability and efficiency.
- DevOps Engineering team will develop the technical "vision" for fault tolerance, performance enhancement and configuration management of applications, and implementation.
- Advises infrastructure team regarding current and future systems needs and repercussions of infrastructure changes.
- Will participate in the development of infrastructure and platform roadmaps.
- Build Infrastructure as code automation templates.
- Leads the release of new software and systems, typically for key infrastructure.
Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering.
- 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressively complex related experience coding highly visible, scalable, complex infrastructure and cloud projects.
- Advanced experience in designing and documenting Disaster Recovery (DR) Plans in AWS.
- Advanced experience in implementing and testing DR plans.
- Advanced proficiency in Linux system administration.
- Advanced proficiency in deploying Cloud based infrastructure.
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages (Python, Java, Ruby, C/C++, Node.JS, Bash etc.), database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, Redis), and networking protocols used for the implementation of supported systems.
- Advanced proficiency with automation and CICD toolsets such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Jenkins, CodeDeploy, GitHub.
- Knowledge of modern architecture trends, excellent organizational, problem-solving, and negotiations skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience gathering requirements.
- Experience writing scripts in YAML and/or JSON.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to lead meetings.
- Advanced proficiency in demonstrating software.
- AWS Developer Associate or AWS SysOps Admin Associate
- Proficiency in modern SCM packages (Puppet and/or Chef, etc.).
- Experience with CloudFormation, Terraform, PowerShell, AWS and/or Azure CLI, Java, Python, Ruby, or C++.
- Experience working with AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud services.