OverviewRespond to this Ad
CLICK LINK TO APPLY!!
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
4 day work week rotating schedule with weekend(s) off a month, shift differential
Goodyear owns and operates more than 580 tire and auto service centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
As a hands-on, working Service Manager, you will gain experience in one of Goodyear Fleet Service Centers by making meaningful connections and delivering outstanding service. You will have the opportunity to turn the wrench taking a vehicle from start to finish, including billing, point of sale software interaction, and documentation. You will be responsible for managing the Fleet Service Center by scheduling your team, service appointments, and organizing workflow to deliver quality work on time to the fleet. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide service and vehicle maintenance with hands-on work
- Schedule appointments, billing, documenting, and POS software interaction
- Cultivate a positive working relationship with fleet owners, managers, and associates
- Provide training and onboarding to new associates
- Manage the service department effectively by scheduling associates, service appointments, and organizing workflow to deliver quality work on time to guests
- Help drive and reach sales goals through guest interactions including tire and service sales
- Build guest relationships and ensure guest satisfaction by being the liaison between technicians and guests
- Responsible for contributing to the training and development of Fleet Service Center associates
- Articulate all warranties to our fleet customers
- Utilize tools provided to make recommendations to our fleet customers based on manufacturing guidelines
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- Minimum 1 year of previous Automotive Service management experience
- Valid driver's license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
- Previous automotive service sales experience
- Previous automotive service experience
- ASE Certification
- Strong work ethic; independently motivated to produce results with limited influence from others
- Hard worker, someone who works diligently to get tasks done and demonstrates personal characteristics, such as responsibility, dependability, conscientiousness, communication, and teamwork
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify problems, and make decisions
- Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures and guidelines
- Flexibility to work first and second shift
- Flexibility to work some weekends as our Fleet Service Centers will be open 7 days a week, which may include some holidays
- Commitment to following established safety policies and procedures