315 S Broad street Unit 1220 • Philadelphia, PA 19107 • (215) 827-9702 • email@example.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- 10 years’ experience as a Business Associate in a Customer Service environment.
- Respectful, friendly, enjoys diverse people, and has the ability to inspire others.
- Self-motivated individual who takes initiative and excels at multi-tasking and in a fast-paced environment.
- Persistent, exceeds expectations, and excels at problem solving.
- Positive, willing to learn, patient, determined and a team player.
- Detail-oriented, conscientious, and well-organized. Reliable, trustworthy and articulate.
- Valid Driver License and vehicle.
Hand from the Heart, Philadelphia, PA 10/2016 - 2/17/2018
Home Health Aide
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, or automobiles and with dressing and grooming.
- Care for patients by changing bed linens, washing and ironing laundry, cleaning, or assisting with their personal care.
- Entertain, converse with, or read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
- Run errands for clients consisting of grocery shopping, picking up medical prescriptions, and taking them to doctor’s appointments and other outings.
- Keep clients motivated with activities, games, conversation, working out, and eating healthy.
Strategic Security, Philadelphia, PA 01/2015 - 10/2016
Security Guard - Rite Aid
- Monitored and authorized entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Wrote reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Patrolled commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Escorted customers to the rest area.
Pathmark, Wyncote, PA 09/2010 06/2014
Cashier - Customer Service
- Entered customers’ purchases into cash register to calculate total purchase price.
- Counted money, gave change and issued receipt for funds received.
- Aided customers with coupons and determining additional discounts.
- Greeted clients and provided customer service assistance.
- Processed government, personal, and employment checks for cashing.
Frankford High School, Philadelphia, PA
Hall Monitor/NTA, 2005 - 2006
- Assisted in monitoring hallways before, during and after school hours to deescalate arguments and prevent students’ fights or to ensure that school policies were imposed and students observed proper decorum.
- Broke up fights and wrote up incident reports for the school principal and security.
Store Assistant, 2004 - 2006
- Operated a machine that printed logos and signs on T-shirts.
- Stocked shelves and arranged merchandise on shelves and racks for display.
- Created advertisements for food sales and other events.
Community College of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA