We are currently considering candidates from the Los Angeles, CA area for our support center.
We're currently hiring for a Monday through Saturday schedule:
• Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST.
• Saturday from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. PST.
The goal of our Customer Experience Team is simple yet lofty: to provide the best customer service experience in the world while advancing sustainable practices and cultivating personal development in the process. We operate as a small, fast-paced, and tight-knit team where your individual contributions will have a lasting impact.
The Support Center team is responsible for providing end-to-end customer support. We are seeking highly motivated team members to manage the distribution of work and provide assistance to other team members working alongside them.
What You’ll Do:
• Communicate and respond to customers who have questions or need assistance in a variety of areas (product information, order updates, issue resolution, etc.).
• Provide phone support in a courteous, comfortable, and upbeat, energy-filled manner.
• Courteously diffuse difficult customer situations.
• Assist with the training and support of remote experience team members.
• Complete non-customer-facing tasks and/or projects to support Team Leads and Managers.
• Determine outcomes for issue resolutions; handle and resolve customer issues and situations.
• Assist team with managing daily workload of call volume and responding to customer emails.
• Assist with suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service.
• Reach out to customers who have had negative experiences and work with them to rectify and turn around those experiences.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
We serve our customers through various channels, including Intercom, Zendesk, and phone. Experience with these tools, or anything related, is a plus.
What You'll Need:
• Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to providing exceptional customer experiences.
• Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Passion for improving efficiencies, processes, and overall customer experience.
• Ability to remain current with company products, processes, and software tools (Zendesk, Intercom, Aircall, Slack, etc.).
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong leadership and coaching skills.
• Solid time management and follow-up skills.
• Must be self-motivated and a self-starter.
• High emotional intelligence; ability to be empathetic and place yourself in the customer’s shoes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of actual or perceived age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, familial status, family responsibilities, gender identity / expression, genetic information, marital status, matriculation, national origin, personal appearance, political affiliation, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements