LOOKING TO HIRE 40 DRIVER HELPERS START
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING FOR TRASH COMPANY
Must have reliable transportation
A Drivers Helper ( Trash Hopper) assists the Rearload driver to ensure the route is run efficiently, productively, and safely at all times and in compliance with all applicable governmental regulations pertaining to trucking and waste operations. This position will provide courteous, professional service to all customers. You will be on the back of the truck with another helper and together will dump the trash into the back of the trash truck
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report to work at designated times in proper company uniform and with required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Assist in examining route sheets, identifying new stops and stops not on route.
- Assist driver with reading notes from Residential Manager and/or Dispatch and discusses daily work as needed.
- Assist in the collection of the route as sequenced on the route sheet and/or fleet routing software, noting sequencing problems or changes and recording them on fleet routing software.
- Ensure the truck is clean and well-maintained before leaving the facility.
- Work productively and safely and behave courteously and professionally.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
-Ability to hop on and off the truck throughout the shift (6am-finish) and lift 70lbs continuously
- Ability to perform basic math functions;
- Ability to effectively communicate in English and to read, write, and understand written and spoken English
- Available for shifts scheduled on weekends or holidays.
Must pass a background and drug screen
CALL US 832-460-5128