Premier Employee Solutions is looking for a detail oriented/ team player with Batching/Bottling/Blending experience.
Under limited supervision, performs machine operations and production duties following established procedures in the following areas:
- Tends mixing machines and related equipment to compound and process raw materials according to formula.
- Must follow process order to add material in specified quantities and times. Dumps, pours, pumps or scoops them into the machine or tank. Weighs, meters, compounds and mixes product.
- Responsible for accuracy in weight and mixing of product formula work order.
- Sanitizes equipment and utensils.
- Cleans and sanitizes manufacturing equipment.
- Tests raw materials and finished product.
- Packages finished product.
- Control temperature, consistency and other product characteristics in formulation stage. Observe temperatures, record batch information and take samples for QA.
- Handle heavy bags and drums.
- Operate mechanized mixing equipment.
- Constantly observe and note equipment operation and product behavior for any deviation from expected norm.
- Follow all FDA, GMP and EHS policies and procedures that relate to assigned job.
- Keep area organized, clean, and in a sanitary condition. Perform equipment clean-outs and special sanitation as required.
For more details please stop by our office.