DB WELL Employment Solutions has a client in the manufacturing industry looking for production team members. This is not temporary work, its full time and our client has competitive benefits packages.
$200 sign on bonus for qualified candidates!
Shifts are from 6:30am to 2:30pm
Swing: 2:30pm to 11:00pm
Pay rate range: between 15.40 to 18 per hour
• Must be “US Person” per ITAR regulations: US Citizen or Permanent Resident only
• Must have negative Drug/Alcohol test
• Bilingual (English & Spanish) a PLUS
• Willingness to work day our company rules, safety rules and procedures
• Must keep work area clean and understand FOD (foreign object debris) procedures
• Must be able to work together as a team with other inspectors
• Pay rate range: $15.40 per hour - $18.00 per hour
*Will Be Trained on:
o Understand the our Quality Management System (QMS), including quality policy and objectives, the importance of meeting regulatory, statutory and customer requirements, and the relevance of daily activities which contribute to the QMS.
o Learn and follow QMS Work Instructions.
o Understand definitions of key inspection terms.
o Handle and protect customer product according to our procedures.
o Understand methods for labeling and tracking customer product through all production processes.
o Perform Incoming, In-process and Final Inspections.
o Audit work in process to assure customer parts are processed in accordance with instructions documented on the work order, blue prints and other supporting documents.
o Select the correct quantity of inspection samples based on production lot size using our sampling plan.
o Perform thickness measurements and verification tests.
o Complete required inspection records.
o Report defects to Inspection Supervisor.
o Prepare Quality Discrepancy Reports (QDRs).
o Conduct internal Quality Audits.
o Conduct safety meetings.