Goodyear - US English
Store Manager - Daly City, CA
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
Safety is our priority! COVID-19 protocols are in place, including mandatory face coverings, social distancing, disinfection standards, and others to protect our associates and our guests.
Goodyear owns and operates more than 580 tire and auto service centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
As a Store Manager, you will gain hands-on experience in one of Goodyear's Auto Service center, by making meaningful connections while delivering outstanding service. Also, you will be responsible for managing the store effectively by scheduling associates, appointments and being involved in tracking and reaching profitability goals. The Store Manager leads, coaches and directs store associates to ensure optimal store performance. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Help drive, track, and reach sales and profitability goals through guest and employee interactions including tire and service sales
- Build guest relationships and ensure guest satisfaction
- Advocate for employees with respect to training and development
- Responsible for partnering on recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding, including compensation philosophy
- Ensure compliance with workforce labor requirements and Goodyear Retail requirements
- Able to articulate all warranties, promotions, and advertisements
- Utilize tools provided to make recommendations to guests based on manufacturing guidelines
- Maintain a clean and safe work and guest area
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- Minimum 1 year of previous retail management experience
- Valid driver's license
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
- Previous automotive service experience
- Previous automotive sales experience
- Strong work ethic; independently motivated to produce results with limited influence from others
- Hard worker, someone who works diligently to get tasks done and demonstrates personal characteristics, such as responsibility, dependability, conscientiousness, communication, and teamwork
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify problems, and make decisions
- Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures and guidelines
- Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week from 7am-8pm, which may include weekends and some holidays
- Commitment to following established safety policies and procedures