$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS WITH 12 MONTH COMMITMENT
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
Just Tires is an automotive service provider that has a high focus on customer experience and satisfaction. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Just Tires, we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working team players who can deliver results. Just Tires is a Goodyear company. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
As a Tire Installer, you have the important role of doing the behind the scenes work for roll—putting on the tires, that is. Don't worry, you don't have to do it alone, as you will have a tire squad behind you, putting on tires with the ease of a race pit crew. Since vehicles will quickly be coming in and out, it's important to get tire service done quickly and safely for our guests.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Performing all services involved with installing tires, including mounting and balancing, alignment checks and minor tire repairs.
- Working with your Tire Squad to safely install all tires with speed and accuracy.
- Conduct vehicle safety checks during and after tires are installed.
- Always returning the guest's vehicle cleaner than it arrived, which may involve vacuuming the interior and shining the tires after installation.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the service department, showroom, exterior of building and tire racks, performing a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- This job may require driving, so a valid driver's license is a necessity.
- A high school diploma/GED is required.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- At least 6 months of general automotive experience is preferred.
Position Skills and Requirements:
- You take safety into consideration in all aspects of work, following all precautions and procedures.
- You thrive in a fast-paced setting and can ensure your work is done quickly and accurately.
- You are energized when working in a team-setting.
- You are can interact with people in a professional manner and are able to provide top-of-the-line service to our customers.
- You appreciate workplace cleanliness and make it a top priority in everything you do.
- This position requires the ability to read, understand, and follow all procedures and guidelines.
- Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week, which may include working on weekends and some holidays.