A lace design created for more lateral movement without compromising heel hold down. A lighter constructed pro model that gives a rider more side to side freedom.
Hyperlite's "gnarly boots" rely more on the lace design with three bottom laces and three top laces.
Our best selling signature boot has a new lace guide that allows riders to remove the bottom lace.
A rider can now cinch the bottom portion as tight as they want it.
Once it is in the correct setting, the lace instantly locks. SKU 15924 BE.
Comes with hardware/screws but we cant guarantee fit with your board/model/year.
Please do research before ordering. NOS Brand new bindings may have minor cosmetic flaw. Sold as is, final sale.
- Heel bumps: They rock
- The lightest high-end boot
- Heel material: Stiffer and more supportive
- Toe material: Softer molding around the rider's foot
- Ockham dual density footbed. A more orthotic shape
- Elastic Option 2 strap gives a rider greater heel hold down
- Additional forward lean for riders who prefer a knees-bent style of riding
- 23-degree molded brace shapes around the rider's heel for a more secure fit
- New, quick-cinch front/rear lace system is now easier with the lace lock guid.