Trend Micro Home Install– The Trend Micro is in direct collaboration with the Best Buy. You can purchase, install and activate the Trend Micro using their services. Furthermore, the Trend Micro Service is also available for the PC, Mac, Android, and iOS. In order to get the desired application, you can visit TrendMicro.com/bestbuyand buy any product. It is recommended to check the system requirement before installing the software on your device. Otherwise, you can get while installing the applications.
Trend Micro Online Install: Steps
- Connect your system to a high- speed internet and open a browser on it.
- Reach on the website of Trend Micro i.e. www.trendmicro.com/bestbuy.
- Find the download link of the Trend Micro installer file on the same web page.
- Download of installer file may start automatically and if it does not, click on the download link.
- Save the installer file on the system and run the program the way any other software program is run.
- A user control window appears to get the permission to make changes on the system. Click ‘Yes’.
- Now installer tries to get back some files which are essential for Trend Micro Online Install.
- System compatibility check is performed whether system is compatible for installation or not.
- A window appears on the screen to choose the Trend Micro version among free and paid one.
- For paid version, you need to enter the serial number now.
- User license agreement window appears, read it otherwise directly click ‘Agree and install’.
- Wait for the program to install. It may take some time.
- Activation window comes on the screen. Give the computer name and click ‘Next’.
- Give the e-mail address and click ‘Next’.
- Fill in the account information and click ‘Next’.
- Check what you have entered right now. Click ‘Finish’.
This was how to Trend Micro Online Install. To learn more about the installation process, read also Trend Micro Security.
COMMON PROBLEMS FOR trend micro best buy downloads:
Secured information getting hacked
System performance slow down
Auto reboot operating system
Pop ups keep disturbing
Important data loss
Corrupting operating systems
System freezing or hang
Hard disk crash