SEO is the practice of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. On-page refers to both the content and HTML source code of a page that can be optimized, On-page & OFF-Page SEO consists of all the elements of SEO you can control best. If you own a website, you can control the technical issues and the quality of your content. On-page SEO refers to the practice of ‘optimizing’ web pages to help them rank higher in the search engines. The end goal of which is to increase organic traffic to your site.
- The URL is the shortest summary of the page.
- The Title Tag is the Second summary of the page.
- A Web Page Content should be unique and valuable.
- Create Comprehensive, Authoritative, Evergreen Content.
- Optimize Your Site for Top SEO Performance.
- Describe your meta description with a call to action.
For More Information About Seo And Want A SEO PACKAGE Visit Us: