I am currently taking on new engineering and product development projects for my independent design practice. If you, your engineer team or company need an extra hand or are overwhelmed with design projects, have a new product concept, need drafting changes or reverse engineering of existing designs, I can help you with that.
I can be reached at most times via text through the number above. We will schedule either a FREE 20 minute phone call or a video chat since I am taking VIRTUAL-ONLY projects. For bigger or more complex projects, if needed, it may be possible for me to meet in person but this is for discussion only and is not guaranteed. The price can either be fixed or on a per-hour basis (starts from $15) and is negotiable depending on your budget and scope/complexity of the project.
I'll be glad to help you complete your projects.
Experience and Skills:
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering
- Worked as a lone CAD Designer for 3 start-ups
- 95% on-time, aggregate project completion rate
- 4 years of SolidWorks experience
- 2 years of AutoCAD experience
- Small machine design
- High quality, 3D photo rendering
- CAD video animation
- Hand sketches
- Model simulation, calculations and analysis
- Product Development (DFMA)
- Product Design Report editing and drafting
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Uchenna (Michael)