Kaspersky antivirus support phone number inherits all the strengths of the previous version and adds increased speed and efficiency based on new technologies as well as a more convenient user interface.
Here are the steps to reach Kaspersky antivirus support phone number
- First of all open a browser in your computer and type there usa.kaspersky.com/download.
- If you are using a Internet explorer browser ( Blue E ) then it will show you two or three options in the bottom “Run” “save” “cancel” . Now click on run if it is there otherwise click on save .
- After , if you clicked on save you will get a “run” option also.And if you already get clicked on “run” then the program will start installing in the computer.
- Seems like you got a green box on your screen , which is asking for a key code then you are going in the right direction.
- Now put your key code in the box. The key code is 20 digit alphanumeric characters which is actually situated on the back of your card. If you have not peeled it yet , peel it gently and you will find the key code .
- Seems like you got the key code now , so just put it , into the box which is appearing in your computer screen. And click on agree and install on the downside.
- Now you computer will show you a prompt ” do you want to allow this program to make changes in your computer ” Click on “yes”.
- Also put you email when a box comes to your screen after clicking “yes” on the prompt.
- Now your product is completely installed , and you can use it . And it will scan your computer for the first time automatically.
How do I cancel my Kaspersky subscription?
To cancel your Auto-Renewal Plan, you can log into Account Details and follow the instructions below:
- Enter the Order Number into ‘Quick Order Look Up’ section. …
- Enter Password which can also be found in the order confirmation email.
- Once logged in you will see a Cancel and a Renewal buttons.
What does Kaspersky protect against?
Kaspersky Anti-Virus features include real-time protection, detection and removal of viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, adware, keyloggers, malicious tools and auto-dialers, as well as detection and removal of rootkits. It also includes instantaneous automatic updates via the “Kaspersky Security Network” service.