$20 initial fee (one functionality test) + $10 for each additional functionality test
One day + one day for each additional functionality test
You will need to have Python 3.4+ and Selenium installed on your computer. I can assist you with those requirements for an additional $10.
You will provide the necessary URL(s) and functionality to be tested and/or automated, as well as login credentials if needed to access that functionality. These credentials would ideally be to a new account that you create for this purpose. Do not use a password that you've used on any of your personal accounts.
I will return a quote for the service promptly. Upon approval, I will perform to the best of my ability to meet your expectations, providing a video demo upon completion and documentation indicating the conditions tested for or tasks automated. If your expectations are met you will submit your payment to me via PayPal or Bitcoin, then I will turn over the deliverables listed in the following section.
You will receive a zip file containing the following:
- The test source code
- A .bat or .sh file (depending on which operating system you use) that can be clicked to run all the tests of that directory
- A sub-directory containing 'Page Objects' which are part of the source code and shouldn't be altered unless you know what you're doing
- A sub-directory containing documentation for each test class
- The Chrome Webdriver, required to run the tests
- A license stating that I am not responsible for how you use the code
- and a README.txt file with directions on how to install Python and Selenium if you've not already, as well as any additional information you may need depending on the product.
Tools potentially used:
- Python 3.4+
- Selenium Webdriver