NETGEAR WNA3100 Wireless USB Adapter functions to connect notebook or computer to a Wireless-N network for various purposes, such as faster downloads, voice and music, online gaming, and much more. However, if your NETGEAR WNA3100 keeps disconnecting, then this article is for you. If you have any issue at any steps, contact NETGEAR Router Help.
Ways to Fix NETGEAR WNA3100 Keeps Disconnecting on Windows 10 Issue:
- Uninstall the NETGEAR WNA3100 Wireless USB Adapter and Restart your computer.
- First, launch Device Manager and expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers.
- Next, uninstall NETGEAR WNA3100 Wireless USB Adapter and shut down your computer.
- Then, disconnect and reinsert wireless adapter.
- Now, restart your Computer
- After that, make sure that the “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” option is not active.
- Then, update the NETGEAR WNA3100 Wireless USB Adapter Driver.
- Try to fix the issue, by disabling the Antivirus Software.
These are some steps to resolve NETGEAR WNA3100 keeps disconnecting issue. In case of any query or issue, call NETGEAR Support Number.
Visit for more detail https://oneclickcustomerservice.com/netgear-support-number