Ahern Rentals, Inc. is seeking an applicant for a Network Administrator. Come see how a new management team is changing the environment and thriving! The players have always been great, now administration is too! A working partnership with great attitudes, new ideas and fresh leadership.
The ideal candidate should have about 2 years of experience with networking in a fast-paced business environment. A+ / Network+ / CCENT/CCNA recommended but NOT required. This is an exempt position.
Successful applicants are responsible, self-motivated and confident; can get things done; can intuitively anticipate problems; look beyond immediate issues; take initiative to improve current practices. We are looking for someone who will take pride in our department’s successes.
- Help implement, troubleshoot, monitor and maintain all aspects LAN/WAN/VPN/ networks
- Resolve bandwidth issues with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN)
- Works with IT team to resolve any business or customer issues
- Review SNMP alerts, such as interface statistics
- Tenacity and a desire to solve complex problems
- Layer I skills including cable terminations
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on occasion
- Perform other duties, as assigned by Management
- Experience with a Ticket and Project Management System
- Participate in 24 x 7 On-Call week long rotation as scheduled
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
- Must be able to provide Motor Vehicle Record at time of job offer (current within 15 days)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Cisco IOS, Cisco IOS-XE, Cisco NX-OS, Ubiqiuti, DHCP, MPLS and DMVPN
Incentive Package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Benefits after the first of the month following 60 days will include: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Supplemental Insurance Options Available
- Employee and Customer Incentive Bonus Programs