System Administrators - Send Resume TODAY!
Location: Huntsville, AL
Positions: 2 Openings
Requires: Clearance / LINUX and Security+
- Hardware and Software Lab will be in a Test and Analysis environment.
- The primary roles and responsibilities will include providing server configuration support to the SA team as well as some desktop support in the Windows domain.
- Activities include server build-up and installation of software packages, cyber security and information assurance, along with monitoring and reporting of failure logs and maintenance logs.
- The selected candidate will also participate in configuration management activities to support the program’s Authority to Operate.
Qualifications: The candidate must be team-oriented and have a strong desire to learn and grow in their field.
• Linux proficiency
• Certified Security +
• BS degree or equivalent work experience
• Active CompTIA Security+ certification required
• Active Linux certification required
Current DoD SECRET clearance is required
U.S. Citizenship is required.
Contract was Awarded
Contingent of Securing Funding
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401k with company matching (4%)
- Profit Sharing
- Yearly bonuses
- BCBS Gold health and dental insurance plan and more…
**Send Resume TODAY!