Roles and Responsibilities:
Mandatory “Must Have” hands on Experience in MS SQL, SQL
1. Should be able to write and understand the existing complex queries.
2. Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions, triggers and views using T-SQL.
3. Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements and database tuning.
4. Work on database Design, create, and implement database schemas, tables and dictionaries.
5. Perform data validation and cleansing as per the requirement.
6. Translate client challenges into actionable business intelligence solutions by partnering with the experts at the client firm.
7. Effective communication and pro-actively trying to understand the data from a business point of view.
8. Undertake bespoke modification requests from end users.
9. Responsible for end-to-end delivery of projects, coordination between client and internal offshore teams and manage client queries.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
1. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Statistics or
Bachelor of Engineering.
2. Minimum 5 years of strong experience in MS SQL Server, SQL
3. Strong experience in DBMS skills
4. Experienced in working with multiple data sources
5. Excellent Communication skills.
Role : Senior SQL Developer
Industry Type : IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area : IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type : Full Time
Role Category : Programming & Design
Experience : 5- 8 years
Salary : 4,00,000- 6,50,000 per annum
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Must have knowledge on (MS SQL, SQL)
Stored Procedures, Relational Databases, SSRS, Data Warehousing, DBMS, Tableau, SSISETL Development.