LEAD, RF SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Melbourne, Florida, United States
• Type: Full Time
• Openings: 1
• Travel: Sometimes
• Experience: 10-14 years
• Citizenship: US Citizen
JOB TITLE:LEAD, RF SYSTEMS ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: MELBOURNE, FLORIDA
This position will be responsible for providing Systems Engineering support to customer-funded programs and internal research efforts within our Environmental Solutions business.
Our Environmental solutions serve a broad array of government, civil and commercial customers by processing weather satellite data.
• Lead the design and development of phased array antenna system components as part of a multi-discipline design team for high reliability applications
• 9+ years\' experience in Phased Array Antenna Systems Design and Development
• 9+ years experience with customer interface and creating presentations, lead/perform trade studies and design reviews, and leading RF oriented test activities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 9+ years prior relevant experience or equivalent
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
• Knowledge of and ability to perform cascade and link budget analysis of Gain, Noise Figure, Noise Power, Intercept Point, output power, etc.
• Experience with RF Packaging and Phased Array Antenna Systems
• System Requirements and Proposal generation and support
• Experience with design, manufacturing and testing of ground antenna hardware
• Experience with component selection for antenna system hardware applications
• Experience leading technical teams in program execution, peer reviews, and design reviews
• Experience Mentoring junior engineers
• Knowledge of lumped and distributed element design of common RF passive components such as power splitters, bias tees, filters, matching networks, etc.
• Knowledge of the design and performance characteristics and limitations of amplifiers, oscillators, mixers, filters, etc.
• Familiarity with linear, non-linear, and transient circuit simulation using Keysight ADS, Genesys, or industry equivalent
• Experience with 2.5D and 3D electromagnetic simulation using Momentum and HFSS or industry equivalent
• Ability to obtain a Top Secret or TS/SCI Clearance:
IMPORTANT: ALL RESUMES MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH A BRIEF CANDIDATE SUMMARY THAT OUTLINES THE KEY QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION AS PER THE JOB DESCRIPTION. PLEASE SHOWCASE ALL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE RELEVANT TO EACH REQUIREMENT FOR THIS PARTICULAR JOB. THIS WRITE-UP WILL BE SHARED WITH THE CLIENT ALONG WITH THE RESUME. CANDIDATES WITHOUT A PROPER WRITE-UP WILL NOT BE FORWARDED TO THE CLIENT.
QUESTIONS FROM THE EMPLOYER
You will need to answer the following questions when you apply to this job.
• Do you have 9+ years\' experience in Phased Array Antenna Systems Design and Development?
• Do you have 9+ years experience with customer interface and creating presentations, lead/perform trade studies and design reviews, and leading RF oriented test activities?
• Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 9+ years prior relevant experience or equivalent?
• Do you have the Ability to obtain a Top Secret or TS/SCI Clearance?
CANDIDATE INFORMATION REQUIRED
• First Name
• Last Name
• Email Address
• Street Address
• Phone Number
• Salary Requirements